Tree Care, Removal, & Maintenance Services
We offer a wide array of tree care and management services. Please select any item below to learn more.
Tree removal is an integral aspect of our service. Trees deemed as dangerous, decayed or a nuisance are removed safely and efficiently using our state-of-the-art equipment. We can handle large hazardous removals. We offer removal of:
- Diseased or storm-damaged branches
- Branches that rub each other
- Dead or weak limbs that may be hazardous or lead to decay
- Insect infected limbs
- Obstructing lower branches
Trimming can serve two purposes: hazard reduction and maintenance. Hazard reduction can get rid of branches that might compromise the structural integrity of the tree. Maintenance can make your tree healthier and more aesthetically pleasing. We offer both services with our state-of-the-art equipment and a professional "eye" for what needs to be done in order to keep your trees healthy and attractive.
Reasons to Trim
- Trimming keeps trees healthy
- Thinning the crown enhances new growth and provides better air circulation
- Height or width reductions for limbs prevent interference with views, solar collectors, wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, windows, chimneys or sidewalks
- Trimming provides safer weight for branches, especially during high heat and rainy seasons
- Structural reduction brings down the size of the tree but keeps the natural shape
We understand the impact trees have on your landscape. In addition to keeping trees healthy, we take pride in helping our clients enhance their property through tree care and trimming. We provide aesthetic tree care by trained and experienced trimmers to maximize the natural beauty and structure while enhancing overall landscape appeal. Services include tree shape and silhouette enhancement.
Maintaining Fire Regulations
Safety is a big concern at Natural Wonders Trees Inc. No matter the tree service we're providing, we always take precaution and follow Fire Department Regulations:
- Keeping trees a minimum of five feet from houses
- Brush cleaning in order to prevent fires
- Clearing dead trees and limbs
Stump grinding provides a straightforward and less abrasive alternative to traditional stump removal methods, resulting in greater cost savings and eliminating damage to your lawn.
After grinding stumps below the surface, you can enhance the area by simply adding topsoil and planting grass. If you are replanting a tree, we suggest moving a good distance away from the former stump area to ensure proper root growth. As an added bonus, stump grinding creates mulch which you can then use around your yards in flower beds, gardens and around trees.
In addition to tree removal, trimming, and the rest of our general maintenance services, we provide a variety of additional property management services.
|Crown reduction||Fertilization||Tree planting|
|Site clearing||Lot clearing||Root pruning or removal|